Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Anyone have Panasonic TH-37PD25UP with comcast ?

tazman19
New User

Dec 9, 2004, 3:43 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2065 views)
Shortcut
Anyone have Panasonic TH-37PD25UP with comcast ? Can't Post

I was wondering. I am getting this set on Monday with Comcast HD box, component cables. Will this set show 1080i programs as well as 780p programs ? My HD box should do the down conversion, no ?

Thanks

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 9, 2004, 4:01 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tazman19] Anyone have Panasonic TH-37PD25UP with comcast ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sometimes I wonder, You must be so excited to receive your plasma are you?.

Anyhow, since you're planning to have comcast HD box, why the VIERA model?.........At best, I would always recommend the INDUSTRIAL type.

tazman19
New User

Dec 9, 2004, 4:34 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Anyone have Panasonic TH-37PD25UP with comcast ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I am extremely exited, just trying to prepare and not be taken surprise by anything. Also, I want to make sure I take care of the TV to extend the life as much as possible. Been reading some horror stories of some peoples TVs going on them early on !!

Thanks

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 9, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tazman19] Anyone have Panasonic TH-37PD25UP with comcast ? [In reply to] Can't Post

To be honest with you!.... There will be few surprises and being in this forum is all you're subject to find out or perhaps you will learn it on your own.

You can only do so much but LIFE physically or technically is not always our CONTROL. No matter how careful you can be. You can only take pre-cautions but that's not a full guarrantee either. Besides, c'monn it's not SERIOUS! LOL.

I have my PLASMA for almost a year now running like my old analog tv. 24 hours/ day most of the time I fell asleep overnight. The price I paid is overdue it's service. to me, i don't really care what's happen next. But you know something?.....I have said everything in this FORUM and if you do care to read them all, that's all you need to do. PANASONIC has woobling effect so forget about watching with black bars. Burn-in issue is just epidemic, till you experience it, well>>>> I told you so!....

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)