Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
help. LCD or plasma.

ccarton88
New User

Dec 11, 2004, 3:46 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1966 views)
Shortcut
help. LCD or plasma. Can't Post

I know there's a lot of topic on this already but...

does anybody have a large (40" +) LCD or plasma TV? I'm trying to figure out which to get, but my dad wants a big one, such as 42". the only problem is the cost and i can't find and large LCD TVs. I started to look in the LCD direction, because 1. I'm worried about the life of the TV, 2. burn ins and fadeing, and 3. just another option out there.

does anybody have any suggestions? my goal for price is under 3K. Also, I need a built in digital tuner because I don't have cable. i know, I'm living in the ice age.

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 11, 2004, 4:17 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ccarton88] help. LCD or plasma. [In reply to] Can't Post

to be honest with you! You been asking same question over and over but it seems funding is mainly your factor. I can't seem to figure how could you ask for more recommendation when your budget doesn't fit either of both.

ccarton88
New User

Dec 11, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] help. LCD or plasma. [In reply to] Can't Post

i know you have ben helpful, but to be honest you're not the only on e on these forums. i wasn't asking you personally. While I don't mind your input, please give others the chance to respond if they want. and as for my budget not fitting either, actually i have found many chocies for under 3K. thanks you very much.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)