Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
pana plasma

mysel420
New User

Aug 19, 2005, 4:26 PM

Post #1 of 11 (2789 views)
Shortcut
pana plasma Can't Post

im new to plasma and im thinking purchase a pana plasma i saw two model that i like the TH-50PX50U and a TH-50PX25U what are the different which one is better????????

Robroy
User

Aug 24, 2005, 1:50 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mysel420] pana plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

I think one is EDTV and one is HDTV, make sure you get the HDTV set. Panasonic is a geat choice.

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 27, 2005, 2:18 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2730 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Robroy] pana plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

ROB always confused! both are HDTV's

Robroy
User

Aug 28, 2005, 2:51 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] pana plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

So what is the difference then smarty pants? Explain again how EDTV is so much better than HDTV?

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 28, 2005, 5:32 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2715 views)
Shortcut

if you were paying attention , You wouldn't have raised that question in the first place. I have never said to you of such thing! except BOTH has it's intended use. NOT NECESSARILY JUMP UP TO HIGHER RESOLUTION JUST BEC. YOU THOUGHT IT'S HIGHER AND IT IS IN EFFECT NO MATTER WHAT MATERIALS YOU FEED THRU IT. Resolution figures do not play as integral a part in comparison which is better than the other. However, for commercial concerns resolution may be more important as many of the XGA images, I KEEP TELLING YOU THAT!.

Robroy
User

Aug 28, 2005, 11:38 AM

Post #6 of 11 (2710 views)
Shortcut

Mr. denon japan, why do you not answer the mans question about the difference between the two Plasma TVs?

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 29, 2005, 12:39 AM

Post #7 of 11 (2701 views)
Shortcut

TH-50PX25U is 2004 model replaced by TH-50X50U -In 2005. / both were the VIERA HD CONSUMER MODEL!....Again! ain't that much of differrence!. NOT that those 2 herendous models concern me!........You see! turning back my clock for you guys isn't doing me any good!........WANNA TALK ABOUT BLUE RAY?..

Robroy
User

Aug 29, 2005, 2:16 AM

Post #8 of 11 (2697 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
You see! turning back my clock for you guys isn't doing me any good!........WANNA TALK ABOUT BLUE RAY?..

C'mon arrogant Japan man, You try to answer someones post, not to do yourself good, but to help them. If you don't want to help them and give them an intelligent answer then don't reply to their post. Japan man, maybe you need a new clock.

(This post was edited by Robroy on Aug 29, 2005, 2:27 AM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 29, 2005, 5:24 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2690 views)
Shortcut

ROB! I tried! I gave you an honest, direct answer. You expect me to beleive you understand an intelligent one without twisting it?. I was born with this subject. A 10 year's old assembled you HDTV PLASMA!.but one thing you must know! =none of them speak english / drug-free / law abiding one's

what is ARROGANT to you?

Respectfully yours

denojp

MADE IN JAPAN

Robroy
User

Aug 29, 2005, 12:17 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2687 views)
Shortcut

OK I just didn't know what you meant when you said, "Turning back the clock isn't going to do you any good". So you say those two models are horrendous, do you just not like Panasonic? What is your favorite brand of Plasma? I like Pioneer, Panasonic, Hitachi and LG. Popular to contrary belief, Sony doesn't not make good plasma TVs, they focus more on LCDs.

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 30, 2005, 5:56 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2671 views)
Shortcut

FIRST! I have no idea which model you have and Im not going to ask you. In my opinion, PANASONIC VIERA CONSUMER DISPLAYS didn't grab my attention although they were MADE IN JAPAN Claimed HDs/ Consumer based standard refers to as- higher cost and cut-cost materials used. Relatively Price higher than INDUSTRIAL one. I would rate SONY to be no: 1 on Consumer category.

Im always into INDUSTRIAL TYPE bec. they put more effort making into them although they're stand alone displays without built-in tuners. "PERFECTION" lies on those DISPLAYS. and Panasonic topped the LIST. UY ALUMINUM SILVER series & MITSUBISHI/NEC, 2nd FUJITSU, 3rd PIONEER, 4rth VICTOR, 5th BANG & OLUFSEN displays are PANASONIC's re-framed ( just to let you know!). No one in DENMARK this early can engineer let alone claim they'd match the PANASONICs. I would rate the bottom list: SONY, TOSHIBA, HITACHI, MARANTZ, RUNCO, REVOX however they're still competetive industrial displays.....

Foreign displays such as PHILLIPS, LG, VIEWSONIC, AKAI, DAEWOO, GATEWAY, MAXENT, SAMSUNG, are rather used as helped stabilize the production of display technology. Not quite I would recommend but "choice is yours"

denonjp

MADE IN JAPAN

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)