Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
panasonic TC-P54S1 1 block of transparent vertical lines

tommy boy
New User

Nov 29, 2015, 5:30 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2818 views)
Shortcut
panasonic TC-P54S1 1 block of transparent vertical lines Can't Post

hello and thanks for any advice. I have about a 3 inch block of white or transparent vertical lines just to the left of center on my screen. the block was about 6 inches but after re seating the corresponding ribbon on the c2 board, I was able to eliminate that 3 inches. but have had zero luck with the other. I have just ordered a new/used c2 board in hopes that this will alleviate the problem.....I have taken a picture of the screen, is there anyway to upload it? 1st post for me,any thoughts? main board has just been rebuilt and set powers on fine and pic looks great except for those vertical lines. thank you in advance, TOM <br>

(This post was edited by tommy boy on Nov 29, 2015, 5:35 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Nov 29, 2015, 7:01 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tommy boy] panasonic TC-P54S1 1 block of transparent vertical lines [In reply to] Can't Post

Use 'SEARCH POSTS' to locate instructions for posting/uploading pix. Wink

-------------------------

tommy boy
New User

Nov 29, 2015, 8:42 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] panasonic TC-P54S1 1 block of transparent vertical lines [In reply to] Can't Post

thannx I am working on it, when I do a search in rules and faq's it says I am not authorized to view that content.....or an error has occurred.............. on the set, I did notice that the transparent verticle 3 inch portion goes to snow when I detatch ribbon for that area. <br>

(This post was edited by tommy boy on Nov 30, 2015, 1:07 AM)

tommy boy
New User

Dec 1, 2015, 3:38 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tommy boy] panasonic TC-P54S1 1 block of transparent vertical lines [In reply to] Can't Post

repaired!!!!! after cleaning 1 of the ribbons and the seating area on my newly rebuilt Aboard, PERFECT!!!!!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)