Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
tv interference

dan099099
New User

Oct 17, 2005, 8:39 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1739 views)
Shortcut
tv interference Can't Post

I have a daewoo dp42sm tv and when i first turn it on the best way i can describe it is there is like a static buildup that disipates after about 60 seconds or so.I just don't know if it's the tv or something hooked upto it.I have the tv on top of my center then my cablebox,then a stereo reciever,then my dvd.There all plugged into the same power strip.Any answers would be greatly appreciated,thanks.

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 21, 2005, 5:49 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dan099099] tv interference [In reply to] Can't Post

I would say: your electrical wiring inside the house. Im not sure how old or new the condition when those cables starts deteriorating. for you, it's unimaginable to even aware of instances as such! appliances would react funny even noises when electricity flows indirect due to leakage or aging which requires running thru with electronic filtrations which im sure it's available everywhere. Running a PLASMA display of those conditions will not tolerate it's best performance, it will definitely shorten the life of your display if it takes 60 secs. to axcelerate.....Plasma display is described as immune to statics from other electronics component even MAGNETS and assuming your positioning with other equipments is what causing it? is no way to put it!

Other way to test your equipment (display) is: Try run a vacuum cleaner, if static lines appears on your screen, meaning the electricity flows weakens and those restrictions isn't ideal, you should create a power line to your DISPLAY alone.

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)