Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Mitsubishi Projection TV VS5007R - Picture is VERY, VERY blue?

joe979xx
New User

Dec 28, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2336 views)
Shortcut
Mitsubishi Projection TV VS5007R - Picture is VERY, VERY blue? Can't Post

The TV is about 15 years old with lots of use. There is way too much blue in the picture. It's still watchable, that is, if you have a blue fetish... I don't think it's a wrong setting either, as I tried changing them. How can I fix it? Or is the TV junk? Thanks!

Model: VS-5007R - 50 inch Mitsubishi Projection TV

joe979xx
New User

Feb 15, 2005, 1:53 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joe979xx] Mitsubishi Projection TV VS5007R - Picture is VERY, VERY blue? [In reply to] Can't Post

So I guess the tv is just junk then?

mikemaiertv
Enthusiast

Feb 15, 2005, 11:57 PM

Post #3 of 3 (2249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joe979xx] Mitsubishi Projection TV VS5007R - Picture is VERY, VERY blue? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well kinda ansered your own question, your set probley has just the rirght amount of blue, it just dont have red or green no more,, Sets age and if you search around this post you will see I sometimes say " Tv's age like cats " you have a 15 year old cat.... Afraid if it was only a electrical problem and NOT the CRTs it would cost more to repair this set that it's worth,,,, and if it is the CRT's like I suspect it just turned in to a $1500.00 repair and thats kinda ify at best, then after forkin' out all that cash VOLOA still got a 15 year old set,,,,,,, Go shoping and save youre self some grive,,,, AND DO NOT BUY A SAMSUNG DLP sure there cheap look good but keep the box, it makes it easer for a guy like me who warntees thes pieces of crap to send them back to the Japan Motherland.....
Mike Owens Owner Competition TV Spokane WA.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.17 s on (CGI/1.1)