F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Mitsubishi Projection Tv WS-65513 NO VIDEO OR SOUND FUCK JTS SMARTASS BITCH

starvnmarvin
New User

Jul 30, 2010, 4:05 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1354 views)
Shortcut
Mitsubishi Projection Tv WS-65513 NO VIDEO OR SOUND FUCK JTS SMARTASS BITCH Can't Post

I have a Mitsubishi projection tv and the Imputs do not work. basicly if you push menu you see the menu so the video is working i guess but when you switch to an input there is no video no matter what input you use but the menu always works. makes no sense to me. Any ideas? Also Tried reset button but no luck. Tv still turns on with out trouble, no blinking light.

(This post was edited by starvnmarvin on Jul 30, 2010, 10:09 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Jul 30, 2010, 10:57 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1349 views)
Shortcut
Re: [starvnmarvin] Mitsubishi Projection Tv WS-65513 NO VIDEO OR SOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

Is this YOUR set AND you know HOW to work it?
You do have and have read the User's Manual?

http://www.retrevo.com/...ual/id/276ci876/t/2/

-------------------------

starvnmarvin
New User

Jul 30, 2010, 9:59 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Mitsubishi Projection Tv WS-65513 NO VIDEO OR SOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya know what, FUCK Yall. Jts ur just a cunt and can fuck off. you always answer my questions as a smart ass and this fourm doesnt move EVER. THIS SITE SUCKS. jts is a fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag. BESIDES I THINK I WOULD KNOW HOW TO WORK A FUCING TV MORON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I FIX AND SELL BROKEN TVS FOR A LIVING.

(This post was edited by starvnmarvin on Jul 30, 2010, 10:01 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Jul 30, 2010, 11:17 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1314 views)
Shortcut
Re: [starvnmarvin] Mitsubishi Projection Tv WS-65513 NO VIDEO OR SOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

Reread your original post. Does that sound like a person who has intimate knowledge of this set's quite complex A/V menu system?

Oh, while your at it .... suck my big

-------------------------

starvnmarvin
New User

Jul 31, 2010, 4:41 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] Mitsubishi Projection Tv WS-65513 NO VIDEO OR SOUND [In reply to] Can't Post

once again fuck off. hmm i guess i do have experience in fixing tvs if i fixed it. there was no voltage to the input board from a open resistor. so fuck off bitch. you are the one who doesn't know shit.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)