Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Park on course

flower
New User

Oct 2, 2010, 5:34 PM

Post #1 of 1 (884 views)
Shortcut
Park on course Can't Post

Grace Park, the golf course equipment 21-year-old South Korea native and 2000 LPGA Tour rookie, leads the pack heading into the final round of play at the $750,000 Kathy Ireland Greens.com LPGA Classic being played at the Wachesaw East Golf Course. Park holds a one shot lead, at 12-under-par 204, over Tour veterans and 2000 Tour winners Juli Inkster and Pat Hurst.

Park, Honma Beres BP-1010 Putter who had four birdies and two bogeys during her round today en route to a two-under-par 70, has lead all three rounds of the tournament thus far this week Honma BERES MG813 Fairway Wood and Honma BERES MG813 Driver looks toward the weekend with much determination.

"I have nothing to lose," said Park. "I really don't know what to expect because it is my first time in this position here, but I feel fine."

"I like where I am and Cleveland Launcher Hybrid I don't really feel any pressure," said Park. "I guess I have been in this position before, just not on the LPGA Tour. I know I am a rookie coming up, but I am not really that scared of any one person behind me. I have no fear. I am just going to play my game and hope that it is there tomorrow."

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)