Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
ProScan 52690 splitter fail

chenxiaoning
New User

Nov 2, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1556 views)
Shortcut
ProScan 52690 splitter fail Can't Post

I have PS 52690, it was dead one day. I read the posts above, and changed the splitter. It works right now, but the three colors on the screen couldn't merge together. I try to follow the instructions to adjust the front (there are more than 30 screws), I had no success because the BLUE was separated from the other two colors. Can anyone give me an advice? Please help!!!

mikemaiertv
Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2004, 10:43 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chenxiaoning] ProScan 52690 splitter fail [In reply to] Can't Post

Messing with the convergance board may have been a very bad idea, what probly happened is a plug from either side got jarred free and caused this problem, once you find out what plug, you will now have a huge convergance problem that only a signal genarator with a cross hatch and a tech knownig what screws to turn can fix. prepare for a service call
Mike Owens Owner Competition TV Spokane WA.

Huskerman99
New User

Dec 14, 2004, 8:17 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chenxiaoning] ProScan 52690 splitter fail [In reply to] Can't Post

I have all signal generated displays on DVD. if you need guides to adjust your convergence, since most of us have a DVD player these days. I don't kknow if I am allowed to offer anything for sale however, but I wouldn't want anything more than the price of the dvd disc and shipping.

Thanks,
DJ
A.A.S. Electronic Servicing
Working on BA in Electrical Engineering.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.16 s on (CGI/1.1)