Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
Sony m#kp53570 tv not working with remote

ray104104104
New User

May 1, 2005, 1:14 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1521 views)
Shortcut
Sony m#kp53570 tv not working with remote Can't Post

Just the other day my remote doesn't work my projection tv anymore.The remote will work my other sony products.The only way to change channels is to do it at the Tv.I also have another remote programed to tv and it will not work.There are 4 IR sensors on the inside of tv if one was bad I would think one of the others would still work.I'm no Tv repair man.I fix chillers .I'm looking for any advice or comments that might solve my problem.

Model #KP 53570 MADE OCT 1999

mikemaiertv
Enthusiast

May 3, 2005, 6:52 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ray104104104] Sony m#kp53570 tv not working with remote [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Just the other day my remote doesn't work my projection tv anymore.The remote will work my other sony products.The only way to change channels is to do it at the Tv.I also have another remote programed to tv and it will not work.There are 4 IR sensors on the inside of tv if one was bad I would think one of the others would still work.I'm no Tv repair man.I fix chillers .I'm looking for any advice or comments that might solve my problem.

Model #KP 53570 MADE OCT 1999

The four sensors you speek of are for the flash focus to work, the IR sens. will either be right around the green crt, or part of the front panel assembley
Mike Owens Owner Competition TV Spokane WA.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)