Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Projection TV Forum:
philips 55PW9363 projection no picture

20thcentboy
New User

Dec 21, 2010, 7:03 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2153 views)
Shortcut
philips 55PW9363 projection no picture Can't Post

To start the unit was over run with roaches( long story on how I got the tv). I cleaned out what I could and noticed debris in the lenses. At that time I did not know there was fluid in the lenses. I tried to clean one out and goofed letting some coolant out. After a month of researching how to fix my bungle, I replaced all of the coolant and cleaned the CRTs. The Tv stilled worked before this and I cleaned the fluid up I let leak in the unit. Upon putting the CRTs back in and hooking the cables just like they were(wrote em down and took pics to be sure) I tried powering the unit up and no picture. The bulbs would not come back on. There are no leaks form the change and the bulbs look clean now and don't look blown. The power button lights up but does not blink to show faults, just no picture. Am I missing a reset procedure or need to trip something to get it synced back up? Or did it just die on the operating table after open heart surgery? Thanks for any help.

jts1957
Veteran

Dec 21, 2010, 12:59 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [20thcentboy] philips 55PW9363 projection no picture [In reply to] Can't Post

Fluid IS conductive and does NOT evaporate very well. If you missed any, under an IC for example, the set may become even more damaged.Shocked

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)