Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Hisense H55A6200UK Thick Black Vertical Line Centre

gibbsy09
New User

Nov 13, 2021, 1:50 PM

Post #1 of 1 (607 views)
Shortcut
Hisense H55A6200UK Thick Black Vertical Line Centre Can't Post

TV has fault as above I looked on YouTube for solutions one was to clean ribbons on the TCON board with an eraser I done this and there was no change, so I got the bright idea to clean them with alcohol, connected them back up and the result was worse, I now ended up with a blank screen, looked back on YouTube and someone had done the same thing with the alcohol, only they advised to let the alcohol dry before connecting back up, I never, have I messed things u?, as far as I know I have connected the ribbons back up properly, there's lots of advice to make sure you push the ribbon in making sure the tab closes directly on the black line.

However this is just not possible with my Hisense TV, I have pushed the ribbons in as far as they will go, only the thick black line does not line up with the edge of the black tab, it's just not possible not with these ribbons they're in as far as they will go, I've been careful placing the ribbons back in as well as removing them, I just don't get how I've ended up with a worse result than before eg blank screen, as opposed to the thick vertical line, any help please.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.18 s on (CGI/1.1)