In search of hard to find part for Panasonic Plasma

Hw00d
New User

Jun 23, 2015, 5:58 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1320 views)
Shortcut
In search of hard to find part for Panasonic Plasma Can't Post

Panasonic TC-P50X3 plasma
in need of main board TNPH0911AV, found one, but over 300$ w/ BS core charges and such, SHopJimmy's out of stock (140$), and so are about 4 others I've checked, seems if I do find one, its gotta price tag from heck on it. Anybody got one off a dead panasonic or know where a reasonable priced board is, would be much appreciated
PS: found this board, which seems to be the same
TNPH0911AD
Wondering if this could substitute?
also found this board, same thing except no usb port on it, which was never used on this tv anyways...
TNPH0911AP

(This post was edited by Hw00d on Jun 23, 2015, 6:16 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Jun 23, 2015, 7:51 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hw00d] In search of hard to find part for Panasonic Plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

Dubious. All you can do is try and see if works or smokes.
IF the boards were interchangeable, SJ should be aware of it and list as substituting for one another.
Each of the three suffix you mention belong to a different model.

-------------------------

Hw00d
New User

Jun 24, 2015, 12:54 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1300 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] In search of hard to find part for Panasonic Plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

all voltages the same, same layout, going to shoot the moon on this one and try it

jts1957
Veteran

Jun 24, 2015, 1:43 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hw00d] In search of hard to find part for Panasonic Plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

Presuming your "A" board diagnosis is correct in the first place (again no history given).
Also presumes both boards use the same micro & any EEPROMs / flash have compatible settings.

Hw00d
New User

Jun 27, 2015, 9:01 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] In search of hard to find part for Panasonic Plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

assuming this one was one of the lightning damaged ones, PS voltages all there, when I plug in P6 cable from PS only to the "A" board the PS relays start "chattering", the messed up thing was that the 2 main fuses were by-passed w/ wire jmprs when I took the back off, so it's been opened before. Thanks again jts

jts1957
Veteran

Jun 27, 2015, 10:01 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1275 views)
Shortcut

I know you said this one http://www.tv-forums.com/...i?post=159699#159699 but I don't recall you saying this was also struck?

Other than 4 TVs walked out of a bar ... No history was given for Panasonic.

Hw00d
New User

Jun 27, 2015, 10:48 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1272 views)
Shortcut

yes, all these from same source, like i said, there were 2 that were already out of commission but nobody seems to know whats which.
this Panasonic THP0911 "AV" prefix main board is impossible to find too, even the high dollar ones are out of stock.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)