Old TV Repair Equipment - FREE

DaveGas666
New User

Oct 8, 2015, 9:19 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1327 views)
Shortcut
Old TV Repair Equipment - FREE Can't Post

Hi
Apologies for the intrusion but we are clearing out my father in laws workshop as he is now in a care home and we have to sell his house.

He was an old school TV repair engineer and stopped repairing TV/Video shortly after the OnDigital period.

This means his workshop has some old bits which we are about to skip or give away if anybody wants them.

I can't give exact details at the moment but there is an oscilloscope connected to a pattern generator. An older pattern generator (looks very analogue and cream in colour with a manual dial display thing).

There are carry boxes full of resistors/diodes/transistors/chips.

Also about 400 TV Repair magazines and 2 filing cabinet drawers full of service manuals for TV and Video (can even have the 4 drawer metal filing cabinet).

We are Milton Keynes based and if anyone is interested then they are free to take whatever they want from there as it would be a shameful waste but I can understand if no-one wants this stuff baring in mind the age of the equipment.

Please let me know ASAP if interested and I will try and get more info for you.

Thanks.

DaveGas666
New User

Oct 24, 2015, 8:31 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DaveGas666] Old TV Repair Equipment - FREE [In reply to] Can't Post

Unfortunately as no-one had replied in time all of this equipment has been sent to the local waste centre which is a real shame but understandable. Not too sure what a wobbly oscillator is but hey, I'm sure it had its uses.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)