Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Samsung Q70R undo factory reset?

tetrek
New User

Nov 9, 2021, 4:37 AM

Post #1 of 1 (972 views)
Shortcut
Samsung Q70R undo factory reset? Can't Post

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Samsung Q70R and would appreciate if someone could help me. I was watching tv and then suddenly some menu opened up. There were options like hospitality mode, cloning, eco solution. Unfortunately, while I was trying to close it, I turned on hospitality mode but switched it off right after. However, that seems to factory reset my tv. So, my question is, is there any way that I can return it to a previous state? The thing is, I spent a long time calibrating my tv and getting the picture to look the way I want and there is no way for me to manually return everything to how it was.
Forgive me but I'm also still mad and need to vent out, how is it possible to reset everything so easily, I haven't done anything, the menu popped up after pressing the play button, I wasn't pressing a combination of buttons and how can it reset so simply without any warning, it's ridiculous.
Lesson learned, from now on I will save the settings on my computer, I just didn't expect this to happen.
Thanks for any help!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)