Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Samsung UA60ES8000 60 In S8. WEIRD WEIRD ISSUES!

jarrod92
New User

Jan 14, 2021, 3:22 AM

Post #1 of 1 (961 views)
Shortcut
Samsung UA60ES8000 60 In S8. WEIRD WEIRD ISSUES! Can't Post

Hey All, :)

My name is Jarrod, I am new here.

I have a Samsung UA60ES8000 60 Inch Series 8. I have had it for some time now and have NEVER had any issues with it. HOWEVER we have just moved into a new house and now are experiencing some issues with the TV.

Since moving into the new place, we seem to be having reception issues whenever we turn up and down the volume on the remote control. The house does not have great antenna reception anyway however we have the TV hard wired into the wall socket for reception and every single time you turn up and down the volume it freaks out with reception and takes about 30 seconds to fix itself.

SECONDLY. When we are watching apple TV, you will again try to turn up the volume and then the TV goes absolutely nuts with colourful vertical lines. The picture of what you are watching completely stops and it's colourful vertical lines, then it turns itself off, then back on and continues to do that until you unplug it.

ANY HELP IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED!! I AM SO LOST AS TO WHAT TO DO.

I have tried to reset it, software update, changed reception around. It seems to be mostly issues when using the volume in the remote.

Disclaimer: the TV was not damaged in any way during the move.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)