Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Visio E601I-A3 - lightning damage - replaced power board - no indicator lights or power - speakers constant static

Atothec
New User

Sep 28, 2015, 2:00 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1171 views)
Shortcut
Visio E601I-A3 - lightning damage - replaced power board - no indicator lights or power - speakers constant static Can't Post

I have a 60" Visio E601I-A3 tv with no signs of power other than static noise at speakers. It stopped working after a lightning storm. I figured the power board was bad so I carefully replaced it. Now when you plug in the power cord there is a slight pop noise from the speakers (almost like plugging in a guitar amp), a constant light static noise from the speakers, but absolutely no picture, backlight, or indicator yellow or white from the Visio logo LED on the front of the tv. Buttons on the side or remote do nothing and don't change the volume of the static from the speakers. Could you recommend anything? Thank you!

jts1957
Veteran

Sep 28, 2015, 4:27 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Atothec] Visio E601I-A3 - lightning damage - replaced power board - no indicator lights or power - speakers constant static [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.shopjimmy.com/...864s-main-board.htm#
See their NOTE.

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Sep 28, 2015, 4:28 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.20 s on (CGI/1.1)