Vizio E500i-A0 video help

butcher321
New User

Jun 1, 2015, 7:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1113 views)
Shortcut
Vizio E500i-A0 video help Can't Post

Hi, The above referenced TV has to following problem:
About a third up from the bottom there is a black line across the whole screen and below this line the picture alternates from blurry to clear every two seconds. Called on my extended warranty (Walmart) and they said was main board. Sent a guy out and he replaced the main - board and the power board - tv still does the same things He said he was going to turn it in and they may send the video board or just replace the TV. They were supposed to call me in 5 to 7 business days - After two weeks I called and they said it had been turned back over the Asurion so I called them. Now they said they might replace it or just refund my money. They are to call in one to two business days - Feel I will probably have to call myself again. Frankly I just hope they refund my money. anyways, my question after such a long story is -- If they refurnd my money and I am left with this TV - Is it repairable? I can do the work as I have electronics background and lately have fixed several LCD monitors with bad capacitors.

jts1957
Veteran

Jun 1, 2015, 8:54 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1109 views)
Shortcut
Re: [butcher321] Vizio E500i-A0 video help [In reply to] Can't Post

http://www.riddledtv.com/...ure-fuzzy-t3284.html

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.24 s on (CGI/1.1)