Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: VCR Repair Forum:
Edward Make Jets Dispointed Him

landy79
New User

Oct 13, 2010, 8:50 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1370 views)
Shortcut
Edward Make Jets Dispointed Him Can't Post

Braylon Edwards' arrest for DWI wasn't his first brush with the law. He also was pulled over for speeding in 2008 and pled no contest to a charge of aggravated assault related to a 2009 incidentBraylon Edwards is trying his best to prove to the New York Jets he is genuinely remorseful for his actions this week. But I like his jets
But recall that the Jets acquired Edwards days after he was accused of punching a man outside a Cleveland nightclub in October 2009. He pleaded not guilty initially but ended up pleading no contest to misdemeanor aggravated disorderly conduct. He received 18 NFL jerseys wholesale months of probation

and a $1,000 fine. The conviction in Ohio resulted in a league-imposed fine of his first game check, estimated at $200,000. Depending on what happens with this latest case, he may have to return to Cleveland to face a possible probation violation, which could carry up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Edwards told me that Friday afternoon he left a message for Commissioner Roger Goodell, saying, "I want to be the kind wholesale jerseys NFL of guy you want in this league." owner Woody Johnson and coach Rex Ryan have had a half a dozen conversations since last night.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)