RCA-D52W23 Blue CRT Cuts Out

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

brrazap
New User

Dec 5, 2009, 10:24 PM

Post #1 of 31 (6722 views)
Shortcut
RCA-D52W23 Blue CRT Cuts Out Can't Post

I have an RCA model D52W23(YX38) ITC222 hdtv monitor, and I guess it’s showing its age. I’ve never had a problem with it until recently. When I turn it on it’ll work fine for about half an hour to 45 minutes then the blue crt will cut out. Before I resign its fate to the heap, I’d like to try and repair it first. I have a good basic knowledge of electronics but it is limited. I can only guess that it’s some sort of problem with the power supply to the blue crt, since the red and green still work fine and the picture is fine. Problem is, I don’t know what to check to be sure. If anyone can help me, I’d really appreciate it. (I do have a copy of the ITC222 Field Service Guide in PDF format…..)

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 9, 2009, 1:50 AM

Post #2 of 31 (6713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [brrazap] RCA-D52W23 Blue CRT Cuts Out [In reply to] Can't Post

brrazap;.....

1st up;...Have you looked in your ITC222 Field Service Guide for a troubleshooting section ???
2nd;....When the blue goes off , does it suddenly go off OR does it gradually fade away ???
3rd;...How much electronic background do you have ???

I can only guess that it’s some sort of problem with the power supply to the blue crt,

In your set all the CRTs work off the same power supply....We have a supply voltage or a signal problem to the blue crt....
Answer the above questions & I'll see what we can do....OK....Laugh...

Later...Ron.M....Cool....
Veteran & Retired TV technician

brrazap
New User

Dec 9, 2009, 3:04 AM

Post #3 of 31 (6709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] RCA-D52W23 Blue CRT Cuts Out [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
brrazap;.....

1st up;...Have you looked in your ITC222 Field Service Guide for a troubleshooting section ???
2nd;....When the blue goes off , does it suddenly go off OR does it gradually fade away ???
3rd;...How much electronic background do you have ???

I can only guess that it’s some sort of problem with the power supply to the blue crt,

In your set all the CRTs work off the same power supply....We have a supply voltage or a signal problem to the blue crt....
Answer the above questions & I'll see what we can do....OK....Laugh...

Hey Ron,
I've look through the FSG and there's nothing much there that helps. The Blue crt will suddenly go off. Sometimes it will flicker. If I power off the tv for a couple minutes and turn it back on it's normal for another 30 to 45 minutes. Though I haven't been doing that all the time, I don't want to stress it out further.

My knowledge of electronics is good, just not detailed when it comes to finding out what exactly is the problem with my tv. Sometimes I don't know the precise term for something. For instance, see how this goes:

I see the HVR on the power board with a line that runs to the HV splitter module in the front. Knowing that all three crt's run off that and the red/green crt's work fine, I can assume that the problem is limited to what powers/controls the blue crt or a problem with the blue crt itself. Now, the board that connects the the crt's, I don't know the exact name for it. However, I noticed that they appear to be paralleled through the green board where the main signal line plugs in. The red & blue boards appear to be identical, and it occured to me if it would be possible to switch them and see if the red crt will exhibit the same problem?

(This post was edited by brrazap on Dec 9, 2009, 3:28 AM)

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 9, 2009, 6:49 PM

Post #4 of 31 (6699 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

Though I haven't been doing that all the time, I don't
want to stress it out further.

Have no fear about stressing this out....Whatever is bad , most likely isn't going
to cause any further damage (in this case)....

Now, the board that connects the the crt's, I don't know the exact name for it.

They are called "CRT" modules or boards....

However, I noticed that they appear to be paralleled through the green board
where the main signal line plugs in. The red & blue boards appear to be identical,
and it occured to me if it would be possible to switch them and see if the red crt
will exhibit the same problem?

You must be psycic & read my mind....Wink....
IF you have enough slack in the wiring on the red & blue modules to switch them , that's
an excellent place to start....If the red doesn't work , try to switch with the green board...

BTW:...
The modules are between 95~100% the same electronicaly...

Do you have a DVM (Digital Volt Meter) or the equivilent ???
Chances are medium~high you will need one....

Later....Ron.M....Cool....

brrazap
New User

Dec 9, 2009, 9:32 PM

Post #5 of 31 (6695 views)
Shortcut

You must be psycic & read my mind....Wink....
IF you have enough slack in the wiring on the red & blue modules to switch them , that's
an excellent place to start....If the red doesn't work , try to switch with the green board...

BTW:...
The modules are between 95~100% the same electronicaly...

Do you have a DVM (Digital Volt Meter) or the equivilent ???
Chances are medium~high you will need one....

Later....Ron.M....Cool....

Hi Ron,

I have a standard digital meter that will read I/E/R, not much but it works. :-)
I dread the thought of having to trace any circuits by looking at the boards. I’ve been trying to get my hands on the service manual and schematics but no luck there so far.

I pulled the crt boards and unfortunately the cables that come off the green board will never reach. The connectors are too far apart. Besides, at first glance the red and blue boards look the same. However a closer looks shows some differences. A resistor here, a capacitor there, a diode over there. It’s not much, about 95% of a match, but enough to give me pause about switching them.

Mike

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 9, 2009, 10:33 PM

Post #6 of 31 (6694 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;.....

1st off;, You don't need to copy my entire post to reply.....Unsure....

Look up at the top center of the box you type your reply in & you will see quote commas (just to the left of Re:)....
Click on that once & a quote box will appear in your reply box where your curser (>"|"<) is set to .....
Next go to what you want to specifically reply to , put your mouse arrow over the begining of the text & drag your mouse to highlight it..
Then right click , select "Copy".....
Then go to your reply box , put the arrow between the quote lines & right click the mouse , click on "Paste"...
Waaa Laaa there's the smaller quote...

However a closer looks shows some differences. A resistor here, a capacitor there, a diode over there..It’s not much, about 95% of a match, but enough to give me pause about switching them.

Have NO fear , it's 100% safe to switch them...
Try the blue board....
If that doesn't work out , post back for a new trick that will accomplish the samec result....

brrazap
New User

Dec 9, 2009, 11:32 PM

Post #7 of 31 (6689 views)
Shortcut

I know, but for whatever reason the reply functions didn't want to work properly for me today. Kept getting "error on page" and I just didn't feel like dealing with it. I'm not really grouchy, just doing my best with one lousy cold. Besides, even computer/internet old timer like me is allowed one or two mistakes. :-)

Ok, to the point. It's not possible for me to switch the boards. There's no way the cables will reach the sockets on the boards except for the original configuration. :-(

So what's the alternative?

Mike

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 9, 2009, 11:56 PM

Post #8 of 31 (6685 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;...

It's not possible for me to switch the boards.

Oh , yes , there is...We have to find the way to do it on your TV...

There's no way the cables will reach the sockets on the boards except for the original configuration. :-(

Are you telling me that you are switching the "cables" to the boards & not the boards themselves ???...Unsure...
A bit more clarification , please...
Thanks...

later...Ron.M....Cool....

brrazap
New User

Dec 10, 2009, 12:40 AM

Post #9 of 31 (6683 views)
Shortcut

I'm trying to post a picture that will show you what's going on but I can't. None of the Post Functions on here work. All I get is "Error On Page" at the bottom no matter what I do. This is really annoying. If you want, I'll e-mail it to you. Probably would be less traumatic than my trying to describe it in writing. :-)

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 10, 2009, 1:11 AM

Post #10 of 31 (6681 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

I have no clue as to why you get "Error On Page" & none of the Post Functions on here work.
I don't know how computer sav vy you are , but , you can post pix here in threads & PM's if you know how....
If you go thru some of the other threads , you will run across pix...& some really nice & large photos...
See example at this link;==>

http://www.tv-forums.com/...cgi?post=50938#50938

Even a bunch more here;==>

http://www.tv-forums.com/...cgi?post=50978#50978

You can send a pix or two via PM....
You know how to do that ???
If not , just ask....

I'll be waiting...
I see you are online as I type this....

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Dec 10, 2009, 1:13 AM)

brrazap
New User

Dec 10, 2009, 2:31 AM

Post #11 of 31 (6663 views)
Shortcut

Believe me, I know what I'm doing with computers, and I'm pretty good with internet stuff too. I get the same thing when I tried to send a PM. I even tried re-booting into Debian. Nothing. I clicked on the FAQ/Rules and I either get an insulting "Permission Denied! You are not authorized to view this page." or the page I'm looking for does not exist. This is rather frustrating. I guess I must have pissed someone off. Smile (Well, at least the javascript appears to be working)

Ok, for the time being just accept that I can't switch the crt boards around because of the way the cables interconnect to each board. Two cables (flat ribbon) run from the ITC222 board in the back to the front and plug into the green crt board. On the upper left corner of the green crt board are two cable connections. One runs to the blue crt board and connects on the upper left corner (Long flat ribbon cable). The other runs to the red crt board and connects on the upper right corner (short flat ribbon cable). Because the crt's are all aligned in the same direction, if I swap the blue & red crt boards the cable connectors are now on the opposite side and neither cable coming off the green crt board will reach the appropiate connector. I can't see any way I can swap the boards without longer cables, and I don't have anything that's remotely compatible.

Any ideas? Tongue

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 10, 2009, 3:42 AM

Post #12 of 31 (6657 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

I clicked on the FAQ/Rules and I either get an insulting "Permission Denied! You are not authorized to view this page." or the page I'm looking for does not exist.

You might be getting all that because you have only 6 posts here....
After you are here awhile , you'll get a "promotion"...

This is rather frustrating. I guess I must have pissed someone off.

NO , No , no....
They don't take privileges away arbitrarily here...
You have to earn that...

Back to the TV;....

Here's how you're gonna do it....
Leave ALL cables etc hooked up to ALL CRT modules....
We are going to shift them (the modules) over one CRT....
That is , the green CRT module connects to the blue CRT...
The red CRT module connects to the green CRT....
The blue CRT module hangs safely in space not connected to any CRT....
Use care when you remove & re-install the CRT modules....
The pins on the bottom of the CRTs are very thin & can be bent easily...
Do NOT force the boards on....If they don't slide up easily , re-position the board slightly & try again...
Turn the TV on & wait however long it took for it to crap out....
Your pix will look weird as you will not have red...NO harm....
If & when the blue craps out , all you'll see is a green pix....

Give that a shot & let us know what happens...

Later...Ron.M....Cool.....

brrazap
New User

Dec 10, 2009, 2:16 PM

Post #13 of 31 (6651 views)
Shortcut

Hey Ron,

That should have read 'I must have pissed someone off in a previous life' (Ha-Ha). Still, I can't think of any reason why the FAQ page would be denied to anyone, especially a newb. No one could ever accuse me of overposting, this is probably the most I've posted in any forum in over 10 years. Smile

Ohhhhhh, I see where you're going. It doesn't actually matter what board goes on what crt. I'll give it a shot later today.

As part of the regular mainetance I clean out the dust every couple of months. About once a year I'll pull the crt boards off, take a thin strip of 320 grit sandpaper, and VERY gently sand the surface of the contact pins on the crt's. Over time the contact pins will get a buildup, or patina, of junk on them that degrades the signal flow and picture quality. For the female socket I use a specially modified pin. Taking great care to keep everything clean. It may seem a bit much but taking the time for a little maintenance and cleaning goes a long way. Smile

Mike

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 10, 2009, 7:05 PM

Post #14 of 31 (6646 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

Ohhhhhh, I see where you're going. It doesn't actually matter what board goes on what crt. I'll give it a shot later today.

Correct !!!
The ONLY thing different between the red , green & blue CRTs in ANY single projection TV unit is the color the phosphorus gives off....The electronics , gun structure & , etc , is EXACTLY the same...

Still, I can't think of any reason why the FAQ page would be denied to anyone, especially a newb.

I'm going to check into this & other probs you're having....

About once a year I'll pull the crt boards off, take a thin strip of 320 grit sandpaper, and VERY gently sand the surface of the contact pins on the crt's. Over time the contact pins will get a buildup, or patina, of junk on them that degrades the signal flow and picture quality. For the female socket I use a specially modified pin. Taking great care to keep everything clean. It may seem a bit much but taking the time for a little maintenance and cleaning goes a long way.

My 1st reccomendation to you is to STOP!!!!......
The "patina" as you call it does NO harm....
When you remove the CRT board & re-install it , there's a kind of cleaning action that takes place to insure good connections....
Cleaning of the female socket the way you are doing it is a NO-NO!!!.....
You are gradually enlargeing the holes causing a looser fit.....
If they get too loose , you will have to replace the sockets....
An unneccessary repair..
There are contact cleaners that are available (If needed) that do that type of work with zero loss....
Older projection TVs can & do run for 10~15 years without removing the CRT sockets & there's NO sign of degradation in video quality....
Somehow I think you got confused with cleaning the lenses & mirror....
Those are a good idea to clean once a year depending on your environment...
And dirty lenses & mirror DO cause a degradation in pix quality....

brrazap
New User

Dec 10, 2009, 7:41 PM

Post #15 of 31 (6640 views)
Shortcut

Hey Ron,

I've been doing that kind of cleaning for years. You needn't worry, I have access to specialized tools that most people don't. There is no danger of my widening the socket holes on the female board. A good tight fit everytime. I normally work with tolerances of 1/1000 of an inch, or less. Being a machinist doth have it's advantages. I disagree though, I don't always have to get in there and clean the lenses / mirror / screen, and I've often done this on my good ol' regular weighs-a-ton crt tv. Whenever I clean the crud build up off the contacts I get a noticably better picture. Removing the crt board and replacing it does cause a sort of cleaning action, in the same manner as I do but less effective, by scraping action. And rather than have loose particles possibly accumulate over time I clean all that stuff out of everything.

Back to the TV at hand. I was able to move the boards down the line. Bummer though, there's no joy on that burn. The tv won't even power up with only two boards connected. I suspect that it's some sort of feedback loop safety circuit thingy-ma-bob. Basically saying "Hey! Something's not right here, something's missing. I'm not powering up until everything is where it belongs." So, I don't know what next to try. Smile

Mike

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 10, 2009, 8:01 PM

Post #16 of 31 (6635 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

Now , I need pix....
Please stand by as I've made an inquiry to admin here just seconds ago.....
The person I PM'd is very good at solving problems & usually quick to reply...
As soon as I get one , I'll be back....
Thanks....

The tv won't even power up with only two boards connected.

Hook them back up as originaly they were & see if it comes back on....

Later...Ron.M....Cool.....

brrazap
New User

Dec 11, 2009, 3:02 AM

Post #17 of 31 (6621 views)
Shortcut

Ok Ron, let's see if I can make a little more sense with this. First, it was the green crt that apparently went out and not the red. I was still wondering why what you suggested about switching the boards didn't work, and had put the crt boards back in the original configuration. Just out of curiosity I pulled just the green crt board off and turn the tv on. Whaddaya know, the blue and red crt's powered up, screen came up with no green as expected. I shut it off plugged the board back in, turned it on and all three powered up and everything was fine with the picture. I shut it off, a couple hours later I turned it on, the red and blue crt's powered up but not the green. I though it wasn't getting any power, as I couldn't see any filament glow at the base. Don't ask me how my thought process works on this stuff, sometimes it just clicks in place. Smile

I decided to pull the blue and red crt boards off leaving just the green. Turned the tv on, and the green crt powered up, but not as it normally would. I couldn't see any filament glow - until I turned the light off and there was just this very faint glow at the base. The video input line displayed CMP1 in dull green, I called up the menu and and could see it but it wasn't very bright. I tried adjusting the green screen control, turning it up slowly and the green got a little brighter and I could see a green light coming from the lens but nowhere near as bright as it should be. I reset the screen control to its original setting, shut the tv off, and switched the green board with the blue board. Turned it on, same thing. Same thing with using the red board.

(This post was edited by brrazap on Dec 11, 2009, 3:10 AM)

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 11, 2009, 9:03 PM

Post #18 of 31 (6610 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

Ok Ron, let's see if I can make a little more sense with this.

Lottsa luck....You have me a little confused , I'll explain later....

The video input line displayed CMP1 in dull green, I called up the menu and and could see it but it wasn't very bright. I tried adjusting the green screen control, turning it up slowly and the green got a little brighter and I could see a green light coming from the lens but nowhere near as bright as it should be.

CMP1 is Component input #1....Unless you have a component attached to the input connectors , thats all you get , ie;,.dark screen....
To check this out properly , press the input button on your remote to get over the air/cable TV broadcast channels (& have it hooked up)....OR just punch in an active channel number...

Whaddaya know, the blue and red crt's powered up, screen came up with no green as expected.

What & Where EXACTLY were you looking when you determined this ????...Were you looking at the viewers screen OR the CRT faces thru the lens assemblies ???...PLEASE be specific...Thanks...Laugh......

Just out of curiosity I pulled just the green crt board off and turn the tv on. Whaddaya know, the blue and red crt's powered up, screen came up with no green as expected..

OK....Now I KNOW my little trick HAS to work !!!!

Here it is again;....
Please try this again....

Here's how you're gonna do it....
Leave ALL cables etc hooked up to ALL CRT modules....
We are going to shift them (the modules) over one CRT....
That is , the green CRT module connects to the blue CRT...
The red CRT module connects to the green CRT....
The blue CRT module hangs safely in space not connected to any CRT....
Use care when you remove & re-install the CRT modules....
The pins on the bottom of the CRTs are very thin & can be bent easily...
Do NOT force the boards on....If they don't slide up easily , re-position the board slightly & try again...
Turn the TV on & wait however long it took for it to crap out....
Your pix will look weird as you will not have red...NO harm....
If & when the blue craps out , all you'll see is a green pix....

For you to see anything you must have a video/audio source hooked up....
Be it component ot antenna/cable/satelite....&/or tuned to an active channel...

This is what's confusing me;===>

Whaddaya know, the blue and red crt's powered up, screen came up with no green as expected. I shut it off plugged the board back in, turned it on and all three powered up and everything was fine with the picture <<<<<<.....
And then he wrote;=>...""The video input line displayed CMP1 in dull green, I called up the menu and and could see it but it wasn't very bright.""

My impression here is that you are not seeing a pix on the red & blue but just a blue screen on the blue CRT face & a red screen on the red CRT face , OR ARE YOU ????....IF you are seeing CMP1 on a dull green screen you have NO A/V source hooked up to CMP1 connectors....There seems to be a conflict in info here !!!...Crazy....
PLEASE clarify this....Unsure....

BTW: I got a reply from admin about the other stuff & I'll PM you in a sec or two....

GET WELL....Sly....

brrazap
New User

Dec 11, 2009, 11:20 PM

Post #19 of 31 (6598 views)
Shortcut

When I turn the tv on it will display the last video input source I had it set to when I turned it off, which is the cmp1 input. I don't actually need a source plugged into it, all I have to do is turn the tv on and press the menu button and display the system menu. That's enough to tell me what colors are there and which are not. I pulled the green crt board off leaving just the red and blue, turned the tv on, and called up the menu. Blue/red colors and no green, as expected. When I have just a single crt board on a single crt that's the primary color I get on the menu display when I call it up. When I referenced the screen, this is what I meant. What I was seeing on the tv screen by displaying the system menu.

I did warn you about my terminology, as well as my writing. Smile

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 11, 2009, 11:46 PM

Post #20 of 31 (6595 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

OK....Whatever.....

Lets finish up with the rest of my previous post....OK....

I did warn you about my terminology, as well as my writing. Smile

Accuracy really counts with me...

Later....Ron.M....Cool.....

(This post was edited by Ron.M on Dec 11, 2009, 11:49 PM)

jts1957
Veteran

Dec 12, 2009, 1:09 AM

Post #21 of 31 (6588 views)
Shortcut

What inaccurate information?

-------------------------

(This post was edited by jts1957 on Dec 16, 2009, 9:18 PM)

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 12, 2009, 2:06 AM

Post #22 of 31 (6585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jts1957] RCA-D52W23 Blue CRT Cuts Out [In reply to] Can't Post

jts1957;....

Ohhh Draattt!!! ....You finally found a pix of me back in my better days !!!...Now the cat (NO OFFENSE!!) is outta the bag ....

Later...Ron.M...Cool....

brrazap
New User

Dec 12, 2009, 8:45 PM

Post #23 of 31 (6574 views)
Shortcut

Ok, let’s see if this helps you with things.

Video source: DVD on Component Video Input 1; Static DVD menu display (No movie playing)

All crt boards at normal configuration.
Power on.
Display normal.
3 minutes blue crt flickers, strobes on and off at @>1 sec.
Power off for 4 minutes.
Power on, blue back to normal, normal display. @2 minutes blue flickers and strobes again.
Power off.
Removed red and green crt boards. Only blue crt board connected to blue crt.
Power on.
Blue crt powers up and display shows DVD menu in shades of blue.
10 minutes blue starts flickering, less intense and no strobe on and off.
Power off.
Remove blue crt board. Put blue crt board on green crt.
Power up.
Green crt powers up and display shows DVD menu in shades of green, although dimmer than normal.
@ 2 minutes green starts to flicker, less intense and no strobe on and off.
Power off.
Restore all crt boards to normal configuration.
Power up.
Display normal.
Power off.

There are some minor variations, such as there are two connections on each board and run to what I am guessing is something to do with the magnetic deflection components. (Don’t rank on me if I’m wrong about that, I don’t have any schematics so I can’t tell what’s going where) Smile When I removed the red and green boards from the crt’s I left those wires connected to their respective boards. When I put the blue crt board on the green crt, the wires from the blue crt were not connected to any board and naturally I disconnected those wires from the green crt board and plugged them into the blue board. The red crt board connections remained connected at all times. I suspect this difference is the reason I was getting a dimmer display when the blue crt board was connected to the green crt and as such is a normal aspect, or consequence, of what I was doing.

However, since I was getting the same flickering display using the same board on a different crt, what does this signify?

Mike

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Reply: (I hope you don't mind some editing)
RonM : That's good news because it rules out a bad crt....This signifies that you may have a crt board problem....

(This post was edited by brrazap on Dec 12, 2009, 8:48 PM)

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 12, 2009, 9:46 PM

Post #24 of 31 (6568 views)
Shortcut

brrazap;....

It appears that you may have either a bad blue CRT board or bad connections on the board....
Lets try the easy way first....
Since you told me that you can solder very well , here goes....
Your best way to do this is to remove the blue board by disconnecting all the wiring that goes to it & take it out of the set....
If you can't fully remove it , find a way to stabilize the board while you resolder the connections....
Check all the connections for a cracked circle around the connection...Especially the CRT socket....
If you have any doubts about whether or not it's good , solder it anyway...Better safe than sorry....
You have what appears to be a 16 pin IC on that board...Use care if/when you solder those pins....
They are very small connections & very close together making it easy to have solder bridges develop & cause short circuits which can cause damage when you turn on the TV....So BE careful !!!

Lert us know the results....

Lateer...Ron.M....Cool.....

brrazap
New User

Dec 13, 2009, 12:30 AM

Post #25 of 31 (6563 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
brrazap;....

It appears that you may have either a bad blue CRT board or bad connections on the board....
Lets try the easy way first....
Since you told me that you can solder very well , here goes....
Your best way to do this is to remove the blue board by disconnecting all the wiring that goes to it & take it out of the set....
If you can't fully remove it , find a way to stabilize the board while you resolder the connections....
Check all the connections for a cracked circle around the connection...Especially the CRT socket....
If you have any doubts about whether or not it's good , solder it anyway...Better safe than sorry....
You have what appears to be a 16 pin IC on that board...Use care if/when you solder those pins....
They are very small connections & very close together making it easy to have solder bridges develop & cause short circuits which can cause damage when you turn on the TV....So BE careful !!!

Lert us know the results....

Lateer...Ron.M....Cool.....

I checked all the solder contacts under a 10x scope. Everything is fine there, not one bad or even slightly supsect contact. The only thing I found that was suspicious was a small scrape on one of the printed circuit lines exposing the metal conductor. Did a quick continuity check and the line is intact.

If it's a component going bad, I doubt I could isolate and identify the particular one. How sure can we be that the problem is only with the crt board? I ask because getting a replacement board wouldn't be out of the question.

Mike

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.26 s on (CGI/1.1)