Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: TV Repair Forum:
Toshiba TV picture problem, Help please!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 2, 2007, 1:25 PM

Post #51 of 55 (1135 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Toshiba TV picture problem, Help please! [In reply to] Can't Post

Again! your tell tales didn't states suggesting, that I am from the books you read nearly the person you thought I am. "Thoughts comes often wrong", don't you know that?... If your feud started from me, correcting you from the past, You could have reason out yourself if I am being unreasonable. but you didn't!... You even dare everyone to be on your side, me against all "who's right in that subject, or who's wrong". As you witnessed , no one supported your idea!, I came out strong with my words over you all the time cause each time you deliver, your respond to the matter consist NO ETHICS and You always end up with NO SENSE at all. You challenged me, and I disagree within reasons. what you do?. When conversations heats up, Your blood pressure gets high and call me an IDIOT. You forgot You are in a FORUM. No one gets paid, why you care?....RROBOR! if I PING your mind over this, you should have consulted your doctor whether if you able to handle a discussion heavy or not. Disregard your on going THOUGHTS, you are free to ask. PERSONAL or CONFIDENTIAL that is: if Im willing to share that with you.

Since you are now living in AMERICA?,..... so what? if you are supervisor from MCDONALDS. My only concern just like my question to HITECH. When you strongly believed you have better sense towards others as you witnessed your employee or anyone reminded you of, that has been gone better in their life. what could be the reason your advice to others didn't do same affect in you? Why not own your own MCDONALDS?....Is that make sense?

denonjapan
made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Aug 2, 2007, 11:32 PM)

HiTech
User

Aug 3, 2007, 12:02 PM

Post #52 of 55 (1114 views)
Shortcut
Re: [J.R] Toshiba TV picture problem, Help please! [In reply to] Can't Post

danonjapan said: "My only concern just like my question to HITECH. When you strongly believed you have better sense towards others as you witnessed your employee or anyone reminded you of, that has been gone better in their life. what could be the reason your advice to others didn't do same affect in you?"
I've sort of lost you here on what the question is that you need me to answer? If it's the one above as you quote, then let me say this:
If you suggest that I coward in the face of adversity, cave in when under mounting pressure, etc. you are very wrong. My philosophy in life contains the following:
1. things are not always as they seem (don't jump to unecessary conclusions)
2. apply the Golden Rule
3. exercise a good level of tolerance towards others (people are different and for different reasons)
Not everyone exhibits the same levels of knowledge and wisdom. Wisdom is the practical and effective application of knowledge. You appear to posess knowledge but seem to lack wisdom. It's like owning a car but, without the wheels to give it motion for it's purpose! There are numerous accounts where I have gone out of my way for others and received little to nothing or even a backstabbing in return. Have I lost faith in humanity, lumping everyone into the same negative mindset? No. There will always be someone around the corner who is truly gentler and kinder. Here again, tolerance and patience.
Denonjapan, the more you babble for your cause, the more you unravel yourself and your self-centered mindset. If you are approaching people in this manner, first impressions can be lasting ones and you may be creating and setting yourself up for the very negatives that you seem to be concerned with and react from. Try a different approach my friend. It can only lead to further success.

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 3, 2007, 5:49 PM

Post #53 of 55 (1105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HiTech] Toshiba TV picture problem, Help please! [In reply to] Can't Post

This is getting interesting to me so sharing me your ways of knowledge and wisdom didn't quite a match the way you define it. I am not and cannot jump to any conclusions here cause I raised a simple question which the WISDOM part quiet became vulnerable in your area which i expected it should sum up the negative and positive effects BUT you let WISDOM, pulled you through. Of course! no objects are exatly thesame but you can be another. You said "Have I lost faith in humanity, lumping everyone into the same negative mindset? No. There will always be someone around the corner who is truly gentler and kinder. Here again, tolerance and patience. Here we go,"smell the coffee on everyone" Things have changed! I personally didn't lost faith in humanity but one thing I know for sure, I DON'T RELY ON NO ONE TO MAKE ME HAPPY. certaintly do not pray for good graces to pour while hoping.

You can't compare bet the 2. I sees KNOWLEDGE makes the whole package. you can't say I have knowledge but lack on wisdom? cause if that's the case, you're defeating the purpose of people are different for various reasons. don't you agree?...To me, Ain't nothing better lessons out there than the REAL WORLD TODAY. You can forget the golden rules as if the only way to get into the REALITY. lt's tough world out there but my EXPERIENCES gave me my WISDOM in life. When you say GOOD, I can show you even BETTER that's my prerequisite of KNOWLEDGE. Sounds familiar to you? "If LIFE should be perfect, what's the point of living?

denonjapan
made in japan

HiTech
User

Aug 3, 2007, 6:31 PM

Post #54 of 55 (1103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Toshiba TV picture problem, Help please! [In reply to] Can't Post

wisdom (noun) 1. accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment 2. the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight. 3. ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight 4. the quality of being prudent and sensible.
I believe that I applied wisdom in chosing to exercize diplomancy, realizing when to stop on my [then] downward path with JR. I'm not admonishing you for your mindset, rather I'm trying to get you to perceive life as the cup being half full instead of the cup being half empty. As for my level of wisdom leaving me vulnerable, I don't quite follow your thinking here. In contrast, I believe my wisdom has served to restore a line of communications between JR and myself. If you believe that I have exposed a serious weakness in my character throughout all of this thread, then so be it... in your perception of things. I feel just the opposite. I have tried to elevate this thread out of the ashes it was headed for. Do you really understand civility, nobility, and wisdom? They are all at work here, in varying levels.

(This post was edited by HiTech on Aug 3, 2007, 6:33 PM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 3, 2007, 9:05 PM

Post #55 of 55 (1099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HiTech] Toshiba TV picture problem, Help please! [In reply to] Can't Post

Easy as is to say, believe it as it is done! sort of, right? I got the picture.... Since WISDOM is a mass noun, you can't actually see it, only feel it. The derogatory part bet. you and JR. is quite massive turnaround when you see it your way. By doing that, DIPLOMACY came along,and the HONESTY part is up to J.R. / To SUM it all,> never mind if J.R. was true to his story same way as if he sincere of the acceptance from your apology.Angelic GOOD forum is an HONEST forum. With or Without diplomacy.Tongue This is not war.

if "FIRST IMPRESSION IS LASTING", You must say.it's TRUE!, you did impressed me at first , BUT didn't quite convinced me believing you the REALITY of the issue towards the underlying IMPRESSION. I can agree it work for varying levels. I think it was applied appropriately for the sake of communication. I just didn't feel the HONESTY levels as it was applied to J.R.....But you know what? despite this objections. Remember, this is just a matter of opinion. hell, if it works for you, Im doing better on the other side.
denonjapan
made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Aug 6, 2007, 1:16 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.21 s on (CGI/1.1)